Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SBEBB - Winter House

I heard from Becky K that she had received the SBEBB Winter House Exchange I sent to her. I chose a house from the LHN Snowflakes pattern and stitched it on a piece of 28ct light blue evenweave using DMC threads and finished it as a flatfold (my favourite finish) for her. I also included a small snowflake charm in the top corner. In her parcel I sent some silver bows, blue and silver ribbon, fabric, floss and a Mill Hill house button.

This was my final exchange with SBEBB as it is now closing down, I was only in the group for a short time but thoroughly enjoyed the exchanges I was a part of. I will definately miss it.

Last night I also finished my Shepherd's Bush kit and will have photos tomorrow.
Happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Angela said...

Stunning flatfold! You did an amazing finish on this one, I love the bow too :)

Becky K in OK said...

I love the exchange. Just this early morn I was sitting looking at it and thinking to myself how pretty the piece is. Thank you so much.
Becky

staci said...

What a lovely exchange~~the stitching and finishing on the flatfold are beautiful!

Andrea said...

A wonderful flat-fold.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing! Wonderful exchange!

Sharon said...

Beautiful flatfold!