Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Panda Pillow Ornie

I dont really have anything new to share with you at the moment, as all my stitching has been for exchanges and I am still waiting for them to be received before I can show photos.

I started on a small Shepherds Bush kit for myself to fill in between my next committments and its my first time using silks, which I am really enjoying.

I found this old photo I wanted to share with you of a Panda pillow ornie I made for my niece for Christmas 07. I was still stitching on aida back then and utilised a piece of rose pink for the design. My niece is a panda fanatic and I thought this was a lovely choice of design for her, its quite girly. It is an Isabelle Vautier pattern, and I incorporated some beads for that added sparkle and a pink/silver cording for the edge. I no longer stitch on aida, but it has to be one of my favourite finishes from when I did.


Enjoy and happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely pillow, Lisa! I still stitch on aida sometimes...

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful pillow! I bet she loved that!

Karrie said...

What a great design, it looks lovely on the pink. :)

Angela said...

I remember this one, it's still gorgeous:) You did a really great job on the finishing.