Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LK Exchange Received


I received my HOE LK Exchange from Suzanne and what a wonderful exchange it is.
She stitched "Spring Sampler" on 32ct Cameo Rose Belfast linen using DMC threads and finished it as a pillow. Also included in the parcel was a wonderful smelling soap, a cut of fabric, beads, two Ozark threads and some chocolates, which didn't make it to the picture. Yum Yum!
Thank you Suzanne, I love everything.
I'm hoping my recipient will be receiving theirs soon, maybe in the next couple of days. I was really pleased with the finish I did for it and cant wait to show it off.

I pulled out the snowman robin to work on last night, lots of white and light grey to work on on a pale linen, so I cant work on it for long periods without my eyes going funny.

I should have lots to show this week, I'm expecting my SBEBB Winter House to arrive soon, my ASOE Winter ornie and a Prairie Schooler robin of mine should be returning home, so the mailman will be loving me.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lisa, I am glad that you like what I put together, I had a lot of fun with this exchange.

Angela said...

A lovely exchange to receive :) I really like the pillow, it's wonderful!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Pretty exchange!

staci said...

What a pretty exchange! Enjoy :)

karen said...

that is a great exchange you rec'd!

and love the tin topper you made in the post below, really cute!!

Hazel said...

This is lovely! I got to say, I love your tin!!! I just might have to pluck up some courage to do one myself now! x