Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teacher Gift & MAW Received

Hi Everyone, I managed to finish the Teachers gift for my son's Kindy teacher yesterday. I made a simple pin keep minus pins. This is a LK design which was super quick to stitch up and I used a bone coloured 28ct evenweave and DMC threads.
I also have to apologise to Leena for taking so long to post a picture of the lovely ornament she sent me through the MAW group (Make A Wish). I asked for a Homespun Elegance design in any finish, and seeing as it was christmas time Leena chose to finish it as an ornament for the tree. I love it Leena, thank you.
Thank you all for visiting, take care
Lisa

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

The gift for the teacher is lovely! She will treasure that, I'm sure.

What a gorgeous ornament!

staci said...

A very sweet and thoughtful teacher gift :) Love the ornament you received, it's gorgeous!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm sure your son's teacher will just love her gift. Great ornie for you as well!