Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SBEBB Reindeer Games

I received a wonderful parcel from Cathymk for the SBEBB Reindeer Games exchange. Just look at this amazing tree that she made for me, it is from the Prairie Schooler's Christmas Trees II and is stitched on Lakeside Linen's "Pear" Edinborough. It is just gorgeous and a lovely surprise. She also included a small wooden reindeer ornament, some tissues, pins, thread rings, tags and a stocking. Thank you Cathy, I love it.


I also received word from Heather that she had received the ornament that I sent her in our ornamant swap. Its the first time I have finished an ornament with beading around the edge.

Hopefully my recipient of the Reindeer Games exchange wont have to wait too long to receive the parcel I sent.
Bye for now
Lisa

7 comments:

cathymk said...

Lisa it was a pleasure to stitch for you! I'm glad you like it!

Angela said...

Absolutely stunning :) I love your little snowman too!

Vonna said...

Cathy did a superior job...its totally stunning!
Love your ornament too!

Andrea said...

Wow! You have been sending and receiving some wonderful ornaments.

Daffycat said...

Oh, what a darling little tree! That will be wonderful to display every year! Everyone will say, "Where did you get this?"

I love your snowman ornament with the beaded edge. The printed ribbon is neat!

staci said...

Enjoy that gorgeous tree!!! And love the cute ornament you stitched up too :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

The tree is lovely and your ornament is gorgeousl