Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ornament from Jody

As promised, here is a picture of the cardinal ornament that my friend Jody stitched for me.


Thank you for your lovely comments on my reindeer no-sew cube, I am pleased with how it came together.

My son's kindy graduation went well, and terrible me forgot the camera, how awful is that!!! Anyway he enjoyed himself heaps, he was an apple that the hungry caterpillar had to eat through. Then they had to sing two songs for all the guests and were then presented with their certificates and a book. We enjoyed a small picnic afterwards. There are only 2 more sessions of Kindy left after today and then he is off to Pre-Primary next year. Our school year runs differently to the States and UK, they start in February and finish in December, there are 4 terms separated by 2 weeks holidays and the end of year is a large 6-7 week gap before the new school year starts.
Happy stitching
Lisa

7 comments:

Vonna said...

That's a lovely Cardinal ornament! It's also the State Bird of my state - Indiana!

Einschies stitching blog said...

Ohhh Lisa, soo many wonderful ornies on your blog...I love them all and I definitely have to stitch tons of ornies for christmas next year;-))) I am planning to stitch at least one per month....

Gaby

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament.

Daffycat said...

What a darling ornament!

Congratulations on your son's graduation!

Sharon said...

How pretty!

Cyndi said...

Nice! And I like the cube, too.

Lisa said...

I like them both - and I just love the way your blog looks.