Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag, Your It!

Yes, its my turn to be tagged. Cheeky Angela finally got me, and I have had such a hard time coming up with 6 things. So they might not be very exciting, but its all I could think of.
6 Random Facts About Me
1) I'm a bit of a ghost buff, I enjoy watching paranormal shows like Most Haunted & Ghost Hunters. I guess that type of thing fascinates me more than anything, I like to think that there is something out there and it intrigues me that some people have the ability to see and hear things that other people cant.
2) My Grandad who passed away in 2005 was the love of my life, I had such a bond with him and I miss him terribly. He was Irish and because of this I do seem to have a bit of a fascination with anything Irish, I LOVE leprechauns and goblins (the old knarly looking ones not the cartoonish ones), and would love to be able to visit the place where he was born and surrounding Irish countryside one day.
3) I hate romantic movies, they just dont do it for me, the only one that I can watch over and over would have to be Titanic, but that is also because I have read soo much on the Titanic disaster and the ship itself. I am more of a horror buff then anything else, I love a good vampire movie, or the Alien series, scary movies are more exciting and watchable for me.
4) My husband got me into watching WWE Wrestling when we installed Foxtel tv, I now watch all the Pay Per View matches and even went to a live show in 2007 when they came to Australia, I have even bought tickets to the next live show here in July 2009 but we will be closer to the ring this time. Years ago I would have laughed at anybody that even bothered to watch it, but now I hold my tongue, I know its all fake but I just enjoy it and some of the wrestlers are quite entertaining to watch. Batista, Triple H, Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio are my favourites.
5) I emigrated to Australia from England with my parents when I was 9 years old. I still love my native country and I am very proud to be English, but I have been here soo long now that I dont think I could return there to live. I dont have much of an accent left, and became an Australian Citizen so travelling back to England for visits could be easier. I guess I can say I am proud to be English and Australian.
6) I HATE needles, I have such a phobia about them, just the thought of having to have a blood test done, turns my stomach. I am just such a woosy when it comes to them, and I know that I have lots to come again when we fall pregnant with our second child.
Well thats it, I dont think I am going to tag anyone else as most of my regular friends and blogs I watch have already been tagged.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

No comments: