Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Snowman Exchange for Me!

YAY! I received my snowman exchange yesterday and was really surprised by all the wonderful snowman items in the parcel. The snowman partner who stitched for me was none other than Sharon (Daffycat), and I found out that the snowman ornament that was giving her grief was the one for me. Oh no! Anyway he turned out fantastic and I love him. Look at all the amazing things she included in my parcel, my son helped me open it and he couldn't believe how many snowman things were staring up at him, he couldn't stop giggling.

Thank you soo much Sharon, I love it all.
Lisa

3 comments:

Angela said...

OMG, it's just so cute, I love it!

Lisa said...

wow! fantastic goodies, the snowman is so cute

karen said...

love all the snowmen! what a great exchange!