Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Personal Snowman Exchange *Edited*

I joined in a Personal Snowman Exchange that Sharon (Daffycat) was organising and I received word today that my recipient Rachael had received it.

I stitched "Joy Snowman" by Plum Pudding Needlearts using natural evenweave and DMC floss, and included some fun snowman extras. *edited to include pic of extras*

I have been super busy stitching ornaments ready for sending and I had a huge mailout on Friday just gone with 7 parcels sent out. There were 3 ornie's for my dear friends Angela, Mary Jo and Jody, my ornie exchange with Heather, a Crazy Exchange ornie, the snowman exchange parcel and a robin for my CSRR Yahoo group. I still have another 2 ornie's to go out tomorrow to ? and I am currently working on my son's teachers gifts for his Kindy graduation.

Until next time, Happy stitching everyone!
Lisa

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

I think Rachael really liked everything you sent! Her blog is here:

http://brokenfairy.wordpress.com/

I know everyone involved has said they have mailed so yours should be getting there soon!

Angela said...

I just love this snowman :) Everything you sent looks wonderful, you know how much I love my Snowmen :)

Vonna said...

A lovely ornament and a cute finish! Congrats!