Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Gift to Angela

Angela has informed me that the christmas parcel that I sent to her has arrived safely.
I decided to try something totally different this year and didn't do a standard style ornament. Instead I tried out a wall hanging, and this is how it turned out.

I was super pleased with it, and Angela really loves it, which I am so happy about. Its the Decorator Snowman from the JCS 2007 issue, I thought he was perfect for Angela as she adores snowmen and I thought he was a cutie. Angela has some better pics on her blog.
I also included some other gifts in her parcel which I forgot to take a picture of before it left, a teatowel, snowman ceramic ornament, floss, xmas tags and chocolate. Enjoy Angela, my dear friend.
Happy stitching.
Lisa

2 comments:

Angela said...

It's just so beautiful, I will treasure it always :)

Lisa said...

gorgeous exchange