Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jody's Ornament

I received word today that my dear friend Jody had received her Christmas parcel I sent out. I met Jody through another stitcher over a year ago and we have stayed in touch, we have been together in quite a few robins and we like to send each other gifts for special occassions.

I stitched A Cats Whiskers design called "Noel" using my own choice of colours, I also included some other extras like a tea towel and wooden snowflake ornament, but forgot to take photos.


Over the weekend I completed the SBEBB Reindeer Games exchange and also one of my sons teachers gifts, I only have one more to go and my stitching committments are completed for this year. YAY!! Now I will just make my Mum a small ornie for her tree and maybe even one for myself.
Happy stitching everyone.
Lisa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love this one, it's very pretty :)

Joke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.