Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Gosh, its been a while since my last post, but I haven't been able to post anything as I have been working on exchanges.

I heard from Sally that she has received the Mattress Pincushion I made for her through the MAW board. She asked for a Mattress Pincushion in a Blackbird Designs pattern. I chose to stitch a portion of the Country Garden for her, and used one of the flower motifs on the back with our initials. Sally was very happy with it.
Well I have finished up my committments for November which have mainly been ornament exchanges and they will be posted out this Friday, so I just have to wait for them to be received before I can show you all what I have been working on. I am currently stitching on a robin for my CSRR Yahoo Group which is a beautiful Autumn Sampler and my square is a pear tree, this is going to look stunning when it is fully completed, and its owner Kay is going to be thrilled with it.

Well thats all for today, hopefully I wont have soo long inbetween posts next time.
Happy stitching!!

Lisa

6 comments:

staci said...

Gorgeous! You've done a wonderful job with the stitching and finishing!!!

Daffycat said...

What a beautiful mattress pincushion!

Angela said...

It's just beautiful Lisa, you did a fantastic finish :)

Sharon said...

What a beautiful pincushion!

Andrea said...

A beautiful mattress pincushion.

Angela said...

You've been tagged! Sorry :)