Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HOE Needleroll & 1 PIF has arrived

I received my HOE Needleroll from Laura M today, she stitched a lovely design which is done mainly over one with alot of specialty stitches around the back, the sun is soo detailed. She included some charms and a Shepherd Bush chart called Busy. Thank you Laura, I really love it.

I also heard from Sandra that she had received the PIF I made for her. I chose to stitch her Hoppity by Stone & Thread, I really like this little design. I chose to make it into a tin topper and used some Six Strand Sweet threads for the colours instead of the called for choices, I really wanted it to stand out on the purple coloured linen. I am pleased with how it turned it and Sandra likes it to.
I finished my HOE Mattress Pincushion over the weekend and was really pleased with the end result, its the first one I have ever made and its definately more time consuming than other finishes, but a great joy at the end to see it all come together.
Enjoy your day and happy stitching. Lisa

Currently stitching on - MAW Mattress Pincushion for Sally.

5 comments:

staci said...

Very cute NR. And the tin you made is darling!

Angela said...

I love your tin finish! The needleroll is lovely and different.

Andrea said...

Great finishes.

Hazel said...

Great finishes! I love your blog and your very darling hedgehog pics. xx

Carol said...

Yay - I am so glad you received your first exchange! I hope you join us for another soon :-)