Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Final PIF Received

I heard from Laurie today that she has received the PIF I made for her.
The design was a freebie online that I just thought was soo different and I really liked the colours in it, I had wanted to stitch it for a while, so the PIF was the perfect opportunity.
Laurie says that it is the first pinkeep she has received.


I really enjoyed doing the PIF's this year and may look into doing them again next year.

I have just finished up another christmas ornie for a friend and just have to do the finishing on it. I am also still waiting for my floss that is on backorder so I can finish up my MAW exchange for Sally, I am hoping it wont take too much longer as the deadline is looming ahead.

My next start will be more christmas ornies, I think I have another 2 to go, and then I will have the Personal Snowman exchange to start.

Happy stitching
Lisa

5 comments:

cathymk said...

It's just gorgeous Lisa! Love the koi - so pretty.

Daffycat said...

I love the koi...so pretty! I have this freebie too; now I want to stitch it. Yours turn out so well!

Laurie ~ enjoy!

Sharon said...

What a pretty pinkeep!

Pumpkin said...

I love it! What a beautiful pattern you chose :o)

Edit said...

Dear Lisa, I like this pattern very much and would like to stitch it myself, but I don!t have the pattern. Can you tell me where can I find it or can you send it to me? Thanks a lot, Edit (my email address: hagel dot edit at gmail dot com)