Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A New Robin & An Exchange Received

I have joined up in another 4 person robin and decided to use the Prairie Schooler "In The Woods" chart as my theme, the other animals to be stitched I will use in another robin eventually. I dont have to post out until October 3, but because of all my other exchange commitments looming I thought I had better finish it early. I really enjoyed stitching up the rabbit, the colours are so nice and subtle.

I received word today that Angela had received the Designer Square exchange I had stitched for her. Angela works as a librarian so I thought the chart was perfect for her and she did choose LHN as her preferred designer. I also sent along some silk lilac ribbon for use if she wants to make a pinkeep or bows to match in with it. I am pleased that Angela loved it and I cant wait to see what she makes it into.

I am currently working on my SBEBB Pumpkin Patch exchange, the design is all stitched now and I just have to add some small embellishments and then do the finishing. I will need to go to my local fabric store to pick up some backing fabric and also find some nice matching ribbon.

I was thrilled to find out yesterday that I had won a prize on Edgar's blog, its a sampler kit. Its my first time winning anything on the blog draws so I was "happy dancing" infront of the computer for a while.
Hope everyone has an enjoyable day, and until next time, happy stitching everyone.
Lisa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I just have to grab some more of the "green" cord and I'm going to try a pinkeep this weekend. It's beautiful and I will treasure it always. Thank you wonderful and dear friend :O)

Sandra said...

Great new finishes Lisa, I love them both. Well done on winning Edgar's draw.