Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Needleroll Has Landed!!

The needleroll I stitched for Marie W in the Hoe Needleroll exchange has arrived and she likes all that I sent. It was my first exchange with HOE and I really enjoyed it.

M Designs - Home Sweet Home

32ct cream linen

DMC floss

Here are all the items I sent in her parcel.
I'm all excited now and can't wait to receive my needleroll in the mail. Hmm... I wonder what it will look like!!! I promise a photo when it all arrives.
I also couldn't help myself and signed up for Vonna's MMIRR, oh dear, I will have to get my designing brain cells working overtime on this one, I have no idea where to start, but I have always wanted to do one, so I will have to get creative.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my blog and my stitching finishes, I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to visit my little lounge and leave me such lovely comments.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Your needleroll looks gorgeous Lisa, I might have to pull out that pattern myself and make one. I've joined Vonna's neighbourhood as well, it's going to be so exciting seeing what everyone comes up with.

Artystitches said...

Nice needle roll.

staci said...

Really lovely needleroll, the colors are so eyecatching!

Daffycat said...

What a pretty needleroll!

Good luck on your MMIRR...looking forward to seeing your progress!

Andrea said...

A wonderful needleroll.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Have just stumbled across your blog, and I love your stitching and finishing.

debbie said...

your work is lovely! I like your new blog header! He is adorable! :o)

Janaina said...

Precious needleroll!!!! Terrific job! =)