Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My PIF's are done!

I have finished all three of my PIF's now and will be mailing out tomorrow.
Laurie, Deb and Sandra please keep an eye out in your mail boxes over the coming weeks for a little parcel from me. I chose to make something different for each of you and not make you all the same thing. I tend not to like stitching the same pattern multiple times. I made the three items and then chose which one to send to which person dependant on what your likes/dislikes are and what I think will suit you the best. I just hope that you will like them.
Please let me know as soon as they arrive.
Happy Stitching!!
Lisa

2 comments:

debbie said...

Oh, I cant wait! :o)
Thank you!

Sandra said...

I can't wait either, this is the first time I have been involved in anything like this.