Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

MAW Received

My Make A Wish has arrived from Terry P, I wished for anything Quaker. Terry wrote in her note that she wanted to do a different finishing that I probably didn't already have, well she was right, I dont have a ruler case/pocket. I would never have thought of a finishing like it, so it was quite a surprise. I love the colours she used and she even put my name down one end with the year and her initials.

Thank you very much Terry!!!
Unfortunately I couldn't get a brighter photo, it is very overcast today and it has been raining for hours, so this is the best I could do and it was right up near the window.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

5 comments:

Sharon said...

How lovely! Lucky you. Enjoy!

Cricketstitch said...

What a great finish for the ruler case, the colors are beautiful also. I will have to try one in the future.

staci said...

It's really lovely! And I agree with Sharon...Lucky You!

Janaina said...

How creative! Both thumbs up! =)

Heather said...

that is beautiful

enjoy