Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jody's Evenweave Robin

I finished up working on Jody's robin the other night and its all packaged up ready to go home to her. I stitched the top part of the boy and the branch and birds above him, it was a super quick finish as it had easy solid blocks of colour. Hope you like it Jody!!

For my other work I have finished up with Angela's Designer Square Exchange and that will be heading out to her shortly, also a small mini robin I have been involved in with my CSRR group. I have also now completed two of my PIF's.

I placed an order with 123stitch the other day which includes two patterns I have chosen for my SBEBB Pumpkin Patch exchange and my HOE Mattress Pincushion, so I am looking forward to receiving them.

I would like to end this post by saying..
"My thoughts are with all my stitching friends in the USA today and all those who lost loved ones, due to the events of September 11". We are a day ahead here in Australia, but each year I light a candle in remembrance of all those who lost their lives that day.

IN REMEMBRANCE.....
Lisa

3 comments:

vEr0n!c@ said...

That's a very cute round robin square. I'm sure Jody would love it.

Angela said...

Hi Lisa! Jody's robin looks wonderful, I know she will love it!

debbie said...

Thanks for the remembrance. Although i didn't loose anyone in the attack, it was frightening enough to know that one of the planes circled over my city. Its final destination was the field in Pa.