Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Halloween Stack

I promised an update picture to Angela of her evenweave round robin, so here it is. It was a pretty quick stitch seeing as the colours are in big blocks. Its cute though, and when the bottom is finished and all the backstitching and charms are put on it will look fab. I stitched the top section, starting about half way up the ghost.
I have been stitching alot but I just cant show pictures yet, my needleroll was all finished and has been posted off to my partner, it will probably take 10 days or more to get there, so I have to wait to hear if it arrives safely. I finished up one of my PIF gifts and have all the stuff together for the next one now.

Gaby asked on my last post what "Curves" is, well it is a gym for women only, you work on a circuit of machines that are all weighted the same for everyone and inbetween each machine you have a platform that you just walk on or jog/star jumps what ever you feel like doing, the music plays and every 15 seconds a ladies voice comes over the music saying "Change stations now" so you move to the next in line, you do 2 circuits which amount to approx 30 minutes and then you do stretches. They recommend the least you do it is 3 times a week and that is what I can manage to do due to work committments, but its heaps of fun and seems to be working for me.
Well time to go, until next time, stitch away.....
Lisa


8 comments:

cathymk said...

Looks fabulous, Lisa!

Vonna said...

Look at that stack...how sweet!
And I've never been to Curves, but I have friends that LOVE it! :)

Dawn B. said...

Looks great..and thanks for the explanation. I have always wondered what Curves was.

Daffycat said...

What a sweet Halloween design!

Curves sounds great...I should look into it.

Angela said...

My Halloween stack looks soooo wonderful, can't wait for this one to come home :-)

Laurie said...

Blog looks great! Love your finishes! Especially the LK flatfold-good work! Please visit my blog - there's a surprise there for you!

CJ said...

Lisa -

Love your stitching and I really love the hedgehog pictures. Please stop by my blog when you have a chance, I've left something for you.

CJ

Sandra said...

Lisa, I love your new blog photo of the hedgehog drinking, it looks like it was taken in my garden!!