Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update

Hi everyone, I dont really have much to report on this week. I am slowly getting better by the day, and can thankfully say that I am managing to get some sleep at night now. I cant believe how long this head cold is hanging on for.
I did manage to get some stitching done over the weekend, I finished my picture square for Diane in our F&S Round 8 and just have the signature square to do now.
Over the weekend I watched the final episode of one of my favourite series "Afterlife". I was soo disappointed to hear that they were not making any more episodes after the Season 2 final, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Well it was definately a tear jerker and I spent the final 5 minutes of it with tears rolling down my cheeks which is exactly the way I was with the episode before that aswell. When a show can fill you with that much emotion where you cant control your tears, to me that is an amazing thing and I will remember those final shows for a long time. Now to see if I can buy them on DVD!!
At least I have something else that I can continue watching that I love the subject matter of, Foxtel have finally started showing the series "Supernatural" which I had started to watch on our normal tv channels but when we hooked up to Foxtel had stopped. I loved every episode of this one too, so now I can watch them again starting from the beginning, ohh and you cant complain about the eye candy in this show!!!
Until next time, happy stitching everyone.
Lisa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Afterlife is a brilliant show, it's just too bad it was only on for 2 seasons. I remember crying a lot too, I want to rewatch this over the summer it's been awhile since I last saw it.