Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PIF anyone??

Deb (Artistic Needle) has selected me as one of the recipients for her PIF and so I am offering the same from me to . . . the first three who post a comment on this particular blog post, if there happens to be more than three then I will do a draw. I will close it on August 1, 2008 and post recipients names here. The three selected will receive a handmade PIF gift from me within 365 days and the only condition is that they in turn do the same thing on their blogs.
If you do not wish to be involved in doing the PIF's yourself due to workload etc, then I do not mind fulfilling my end of the bargain by sending them as RAK's instead, so put your name down anyway. If I do not have three sign ups I will just send my 3 PIF's to three random people I know through the blogging world who have left previous comments or I feel like RAKing.
I just love stitching and finishing so I will make them no matter what.
Lisa

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Sure-sign me up for your PIF. Then I'll have 2 pieces of your work-LOL!!

debbie said...

I cant believe only one person has signed up for you PIF. Your work is beautiful! I don't have the patience any more to do needlework. lol I would like to participate. It would enjoy receiving one of your creations. :O)