Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Gift Received

My friend Jody in the States received the little gift I made for her and thankfully she loved it. YAY!!

She had mentioned she liked this designer, and this little freebie was the perfect size for the one and only Altoid tin I had sitting, waiting for something to adorn it.

It was a fun finish to tackle, so all I need to do now is get my hands on some more Altoid tins.

Designer - Casey Buonaugurio
Finish - Altoid Tin Topper
Natural 28ct evenweave, Required DMC threads

I have managed to finish my F&S Round 8 squares and will be sending them off to my partner some time this week, and have now started on a personal exchange which is a stitched square.

I placed a great order with Mary Kathryn from her Summer Inventory sale and I cant wait to get my hands on some of them. And I have also ordered some needle roll designs for the upcoming HOE Needleroll exchange, all the ones I had were either too plain or too big. So there should be some amazing stash hitting my letterbox in a couple of weeks. Cant Wait!!

Thank you all for visiting, until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

What a special little gift! I am sure Jodi will treasure it!

staci said...

Your tin turned out wonderfully!! And congrats on such a nice F&S exchange!

Angela said...

You did a fantastic job on the tin, it's wonderful!

Sharon said...

What a cute tin! You did a beautiful job - stitching AND finishing!!! )

vEr0n!c@ said...

Very cute tin! Jodi will definitely love it.

By the way, I've nominated you for a blog award. Check it out over at my blog ^.^