Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fair & Square Round 7

Yesterday I received my squares from Laurie. She stitched me a Pine Mountain Designs chart titled "Bless Ewe" using DMC, WDW & Gentle Arts threads aswell as a white rayon floss for the sheep which really makes him stand out.
Also in my parcel I received a zippered bag which Laurie made herself, some ribbon, floss and a CCN chart.

The ribbon she included has a beautiful purple/pink ric rac style one which is just gorgeous, i cant wait to use that on one of my finishes. Thanks Laurie.

Happy stitching everyone!!

Lisa

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm glad it finally arrived. It did take about 2 weeks. Thanks for posting photos of the ones you made me on fair squares blog. I just can't seem to get any time on the computer these days. the kids are always on it. Thanks again for my squares-I love them.