Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

An Award For Me

WOW, I cant believe it.... dear Veronica has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you soo much, I havent been blogging for very long and feel very honoured to have this bestowed upon me.

Here are the rules for this award:
1) The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2) Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3) Nominate 5 blogs.
4) Put links to the blogs.
5) Leave a message for your nominees

So I now nominate the following people who's blogs I enjoy visiting, are just lovely people and make some beautiful stitching items.

Bye for now dear friends.

Lisa

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Lisa, I have just found your blog through my friend Chrissie's and I love the little hedgehog photos. I don't know if I am allowed to be one of your PIF recipients as I don't have a blog of my own, but I do stitch RAK's for people who I think deserve a little gift.

Lisa said...

Of course you can be a part of my PIF Sandra, I will include you in my numbers, (thats if I get anymore) hehe.

Angela said...

Thanks for the creativ award! I feel extra special now! I had a bad nightmare so I am up and can't go back to sleep! Sigh......

Angela said...

Hi Lisa

I just had to send this back to you as I find your blog very kreativ too!

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!

Chrissie said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for the award. I am flattered :)

Chrissie

Julie said...

Congratulations Lisa! And Thank You!

Einschies blog said...

Thx Lisa, for your award, I have seen it before we left for our Italy trip but haven´t any time to update it to my blog....but I did now;-))

Gaby