Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Hedgehog Friend!

My good friend Angela surprised me and sent me this gorgeous hedgehog pinkeep. A freebie design from The Workbasket. I have been contemplating stitching it for myself for some time, but now I wont need to. He takes pride of place next to my computer at the moment.
Thank you Angela, he is cute!!

Well not much to report on the stitching front. I managed to get quite a bit done over the weekend but they were small pieces for some robins. I still have a few more robins to go before this particular group is finished and then it will be no more aida stitching for me. YAY!! I much prefer the evenweave now.

Time to make a move, happy stitching one and all.

Bye for now
Lisa

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so glad that you like him and I really enjoyed stitching him for you too!

Diane said...

I read on the Fair and Square blog that we are partnered for Round 8. I read through your blog and your finishes are lovely. I'll be digging through my stash this weekend in search of what to stitch for you. :-)

I won't have access to emails until Monday morning (USA Pacific time) after I leave work this afternoon. Because of an issue I'm having with my ISP since I moved, I can only access my business email address - but only from work. :-(