Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Fob For A Friend

Just a short and sweet one today ... I wanted to show you all a fob I have just finished for a dear friend of mine in the USA. I met Mary Jo on the flossmoms website when she adopted me. Since then we have formed a very close relationship and I treasure her as a friend. She is a cancer survivor and a truly amazing person. I like to surprise her with small gifts and this is the latest one I will be sending out to her. I thought it was quite appropriate with the lovely saying on the back. I added beads to the front and back just to make it stand out a bit more. I went with a green and blue theme, however, the tassel is a little more subdued colours as it was the only one that I could find that matched.

Do you think she will like it? I really hope so!!
Until next time dear friends, happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

vEr0n!c@ said...

That's a very sweet looking fob. Mary Jo's lucky to be the receipant. I'm sure she'll love it.

Angela said...

It looks fabulous, you did a fantastic job finishing :) I am sure Mary Jo will love it!

Michele said...

what a lovely fob! I'm sure she will love it :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a gorgeous fob Lisa, well done.

I found your blog via a blog, via a blog, you know how it goes. Your work is wonderful.