Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Birthday flutters by.....

Sigh... Yes another birthday been and gone in a flash, sometimes you feel like if you blink you will miss it. I cant complain too much though as I did receive money and that means I can go stash shopping, oh joy joy, I already have a list of goodies I'm after.

On the home front my son's foot has recovered well and he wont need to go for those dreaded blood tests now. It definately appears as if he just trapped it between the bed and wall and in the struggle he grazed it and that is what caused the swelling and bruising. I, on the other hand am still recovering from this horrid cold/flu, much better but its still hanging around in the background.

I will leave you today with a picture of the goodies my wonderful stitching buddies sent me for my birthday, I am soo honoured to have such wonderful friends. Thank you Angela, Jody, Eileen and Susan, you guys are the best!!

Bye for now

Lisa

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! My son's birthday is today (the 3rd). Enjoy your new "stash!"

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa!
I'm glad your son's foot is all better and I hope your cold passes soon. Mine THANKFULLY is nearly gone (afraid to even say aloud and I'm knocking on wood) after about 12 days.

Angela said...

Hope you had a great birthday and your welcome for the stitching goodies :O)

staci said...

Happy belated birthday...looks like you got some great birthday treats :)

Glad that your son is doing better too!

J Rae said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you have some great friends. :-) Enjoy your new "stash"!