Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Taken the Plunge!!

Yes, I have finally done it, I have started up a blog. Gosh I just hope it turns out just as lovely as some of the blogs I visit.

To start with I would like to explain the main photo, it is a biscornu I just finished for an exchange. Stitched using DMC Variations and beads to match, its the first time I have used beads on a biscornu and I was quite pleased with the result.

Here is a photo of some ornaments I finished up over the last weekend. Stitched for me in a robin I decided to make them into individual ornaments instead of a wall hanging. I will place some more photos on here of my other recent finish probably tomorrow, as it is not saved on this computer.


Thanks for stopping by and until next time,

Happy Stitching
Lisa

4 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Your biscornu is lovely and the Santa looks fabulous as an ornament.

Janaina said...

Hey Lisa! =)
Welcome to a new adiction!
Take some time to pass by my place too!
Hugs from sunny Brazil!

Lelia said...

Welcome to blogging : )

Marie-P said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!
Your blog is looking good...I love the biscornu at the top that you stitched.

Your ornaments are so cute...Good for you getting an early start on the holiday.