Yes, I have finally done it, I have started up a blog. Gosh I just hope it turns out just as lovely as some of the blogs I visit.
To start with I would like to explain the main photo, it is a biscornu I just finished for an exchange. Stitched using DMC Variations and beads to match, its the first time I have used beads on a biscornu and I was quite pleased with the result.
Here is a photo of some ornaments I finished up over the last weekend. Stitched for me in a robin I decided to make them into individual ornaments instead of a wall hanging. I will place some more photos on here of my other recent finish probably tomorrow, as it is not saved on this computer.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time,