Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots to Share Today

Firstly I wanted to thank everyone that has popped over and left comments for me, I will visit all your blogs throughout the day and save you into my favourites.
I have quite a bit to share with you today, I had such a wonderful mail day that it felt like Christmas. First up I received my biscornu from Eileen in the UK from one of my Yahoo groups. She went with a nautical theme with the cutest little whale buttons in the middle.
Then I received two charts that I won in a game of Bingo with my Yahoo group. I got to choose charts to the value of $10 and this was my pick: LHN's "Acorn Hill" & Elizabeths Designs "Dear Friend".

I also managed to get two of my current robins finished. One is through the CSRR Yahoo Group and this robin belongs to Bren, she chose a fairy design with patterns from a cross stitch magazine. The other is an evenweave robin and it is my piece, I have chosen the design "Perfect Snowman" by Heart In Hand and sectioned it into 4 and I am using a beautiful hand dyed pink evenweave to be different.
And finally a tea towel I have finished in an exchange. This is going to Susan in Canada, hope she likes it.

Phew... I know it looks like heaps but they were all pretty quick stitch ups. The fairy was soo tiny 30x30 so it was one nights work and the tea towel was very quick as it had solid block colours together and was quite small also.

I am now working on my Fair & Square exchange block for my partner Laurie, but no hints I dont want to give it away.

Well time to go and start catching up on some other peoples blogs.
See you around.
Lisa

No comments: